It’s a dance party til 3am every night this weekend in Miami! iii Points released their daily schedules which look really great. Music gets started at a reasonable time to give you enough energy to make it long into the night. Here are the top 5 things that catch our eye:
5. There are 5 stages! More than we were expecting. So if you ever get board of a set you have a handful of other options which is always nice.
4. Jaar closes out Friday night with a 3 hour set.
3. XXYYXX & Jay Electronica were put on the Sunday lineup last minute and it worked out in everyones favor. They get things going back to back early Sunday evening.
2. 2 hours and 45 minutes of Wolf + Lamb & Soul Clap on Sunday. Granted King Krule and Damian Lazarus overlap with this dance party slightly but that’s why you get 2 hr 45 min worth of the funky tunes from Wolf + Lamb and Soul Clap.
1. The Main Frame is STACKED on Saturday: AlunaGeorge, Shlomo, Run the Jewels, Ghostface + Doom, Sango, and TEED. In that order. All back to back to back. Saturday will be badass!