1. How long have you been a band? We have been together since about April 2013.
2. What genre/s would you classify Post Pluto’s music in? It’s hard for us to confine our sound to a certain genre so we like to say jamrock psychedelic funk fusion with some indie/folk influence.
3. Three Bands you are excited to see at Hulaween? Definitely pumped for some Cheese! Thievery Corp is going to be awesome too and we are all wanting some more Kung Fu in our lives.
4. Anything special planned for your Hulaween set? We have a couple of surprises for our set including an awesome spacey funky mashup that’s definitely going to get weird.
5. Any new music or other shows coming up for Post Pluto? We are constantly writing new material and we have several Pensacola shows as well as Florida based festivals coming up the next few months including Forever Summer Fest, Gov-Fest, Orange Blossom Jamboree, and Slide into Spring!